2/15/2006

Sick and Tired of Blogger

Because this site is starting to pick up traffic and because Blogger sucks, I'm going to rename and move this little project of mine.
  • Blogger sucks because it's slow, allows for little control, has an ad bar at the top, and stopped sending me email notifications.
  • I'm dropping one of my failed projects and moving this blog to a freed-up hosting spot.
  • I'm repositioning this project from a one-dude-blog to a 300SD Community resource.
The new resource will have user/contributor accounts. For instance, some of the readers will have the ability to contribute news, repair jobs, thoughts, reviews, video, sound, etc. The new resource will be structured as a blog, but will allow for creation of timeline-independent pages, such as contributor profiles, essential maintenance jobs, etc. The new resource will not be written first, published second. Its structure will be modified incrementally while it is functioning. The new resource will be published at 300sd.com. This move will help to prety much monopolize all search engine queries containing "300sd". Please comment to let me know what you think of this move. I believe there is no reason for a 300SD owner to not know about 300sd.com. Those of you wishing to convert your own blogs to a more professional framework, let me know as well. So far, after setting everything up, I'm out $4 a month, which is a small price to pay for a kick-ass hobby.

1 Comments:

Blogger reckless rogue said...

Way to go, Max. This shows just how serious you are about this. Personally, I want to see my 300SD make it to the 400K mark.

2/17/2006 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home